The Castle of Santo Domingo de Atares

The castle was built in 1767, she was named after the Earl of Atarés, father of Ambrosio Funes de Villalpando, Count of Ricla and governor who received the city from the hand of the British in 1763. Located at an elevation (the hill de Soto) formerly surrounded by a firth, dominates the cove Atarés the bottom of the bay.


Commenter

Ecrivez les mots ci-dessus